AOL Mail is an ultimate software that provides its users with free web-based email service to help them enjoy a secure and magnificent email experience. You can avail of this ultimate email service for free.
How to Create AOL Mail Account?
The first step is to create an AOL Mail account. Using your account, you can perform multiple functions that will help you to enhance your experience. In order to create your account, follow the below-mentioned procedure.
- Visit the Login window of AOL Mail by entering “mail.aol.com” in the address bar of your browser.
- In the next window, tap the “Create Account” button. You will get this on the lower-left corner of the Sign-in window.
- This will redirect you to the account creation window. There you have to enter the profile details for the successful creation of account. Enter the given below details in their respective fields.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address: Next, you have to enter the email address that you want to link with this account accurately.
- Password: Build a password in the next area that will protect your AOL account. The password you build must be strong and special and must contain at least one letter, upper case letter, number and symbol for each lowercase.
- Mobile Number: Type in the mobile number then. Make sure that you also provide the number you can access, as it is required to verify your mail account.
- Birth Date: After that, you have to enter your birth date. For this, click the inverted triangle of the birth month tab and select the birth month. Then, enter the day and year of your birth date in their respective fields.
- Gender: You have to provide your gender name in the text field.
- After that, you have to click the “Continue” tab to proceed with the mail account creation process.
- This will redirect you to the verification window. You can here allow the mail service provider to give you the verification code. Opt for the “Text Me A Verification Code” tab and you will get the verification code on your mobile number that you have registered.
- Then, provide the code that you just have received.
- After entering, click “Verify”.
- Now, you’ll get a confirmation message. To complete the process click the “Continue” button here.
AOL Mail Login Procedure
After the successful creation of your account, the next step is to sign in to it. Signing in is an easy and straightforward procedure that can be accomplished easily. However, follow the process given below.
- Access the web browser and enter “mail.aol.com” in the address bar.
- This will redirect you to the AOL Mail Login window.
- Now, enter your email address that is linked with your AOL account.
- After you have given your email address can also be saved by selecting the “Stay Logged In” checkbox. This is an optional step and is recommended only using your personal computer.
- Then, tap the “Next” button.
- Next, you have to provide the password that you have created for the security of your mail account. As the password is case-sensitive, make sure you enter the password carefully and even a single error will show you the mistake.
- At last, tap the “Sign In” button.
Troubleshooting Steps For Fixing The AOL Mail Errors
AOL Mail Password Reset
- Open a web browser.
- Visit the AOL login window by typing “mail.aol.com”.
- Provide the email address to which the AOL account is linked.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Select the “Forgot Password” option.
- Permit AOL to send you the verification code by tapping the “Yes” button. You will receive this code on the mobile number that you have provided at the time of account creation.
- Provide the verification code in the empty field.
- Tap “Verify” to proceed further.
- You are now supposed to generate a new password for your AOL Mail account.
- Confirm the password by re-entering it in the next field.
- Click the “Continue” tab.
Clear Cache Files
- Access your Google Chrome browser.
- Hold “CTRL+H” keys simultaneously.
- Tap “Clear Browsing Data”.
- Choose the time range for clearing the cache files.
- Tick mark the checkboxes to delete the cache files.
- Click the “Clear Data” button.
- Open the Safari browser.
- Click the Go> Library options.
- That will open the folders list. Click on the “Cache” folder.
- Select all the files of the Cache folder and right-click them.
- From the list of options, tap “Move to Trash”.
- Locate the Trash and right-click it.
- Select the “Empty Trash”.