AOL Mail is all about convenience and efficiency. As such, creating and accessing your Email Account is extremely simple and quick. For this, you must go to its official website i.e. “mail.aol.com”. In order to create/ access your account smoothly without any hassle, you must follow the instructions given below.
Create Account at “mail.aol.com”
- First and foremost, you should launch a Web Browser that is available on your system. You can check the same by searching a Browser icon located at your system’s Taskbar or Desktop. For instance, you may find Google Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox etc. Hence, click on the available Browser icon.
- Then, go to the official AOL Mail Sign-in website. For this, type in “mail.aol.com” in the Address Bar of your Browser. Then, press the “Enter” key.
- At “mail.aol.com”, you can “Log in” to an existing account or access the link to create a new account. Now, you should go to the bottom right-hand side of the window. Here, you will get the “Create An Account” button. Hence, click on it and access the account creation window of “mail.aol.com”.
- The following window requires you to fill in the Profile Information Form accurately with required details.
- First of all, enter your Complete Name.
- Secondly, you must provide a unique “Username” that you want for this account. Another key point to remember is that AOL Mail Login Account will use it as your Email Address.
- Thereafter, select your Country Code correctly from the given drop-down box. Then, accurately enter an active Mobile Number to assist in AOL Mail Login in the event of any Login Issue.
- Besides that, select your “Date Of Birth” and “Gender”.
- After that, click “Continue” to proceed further.
- On the following window, you will have to provide some other details to complete the “Account Creation” process. As such, enter the required details accurately as given below.
- First of all, enter a strong and unique “Password” that you wish to set for this account. Here, it is important to remember that it must conform to the specified criteria. For instance, it must have alphabets (lower and upper case), numerical and special characters.
- Subsequently, re-enter the same “Password” as provided above and confirm the same.
- After that, provide your Postal Zip Code. This is required to get Weather and Local Stories on the AOL Homepage.
- Apart from all this, you must select a “Security Question” from the respective drop-down menu box.
- Subsequently, type in the “Answer” according to your selected “Security Question”.
- After that, provide an alternate Email Address to complete the two-factor verification process.
- Finally, you must click on the “Sign Up” tab and create your “Email Account” at “mail.aol.com”.
- Consequently, you will get a Verification Email on the Alternate Email Address provided above. Therefore, go to your Email Account and log in to it. Then, search your Inbox for the Email sent by AOL Mail. Thereafter, open this email and Verify your Email Address.
- First and foremost, you should launch a Web Browser that is available on your system.
- Then, go to the official AOL Mail Sign in website. For this, type in “mail.aol.com” in the Address Bar of your Browser. Then, press the “Enter” key.
- At “mail.aol.com”, you can “Log in” to an existing account or access the link to create a new account. Hence, go to the right-hand panel of this window.
- Here, you must enter the “Username” or “Email Address” with which you created your “AOL Mail Account”. Therefore, enter the same correctly.
- Then, click “Next”.
- On the following window, you must accurately type in the “Password” associated with this “Account”.
- Finally, click on “Sign In” and access your AOL Mail Account at “mail.aol.com”.